Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Oh Happy Day! - Lawnscaping Challenge: Off Kilter

Oh Happy Wednesday!  

Here is a little happiness and sunshine to brighten your day. 



I used Lawn Fawn's Hello Sunshine stamp set to stamp the bee and flower and propped it up with foam underneath to give it some depth. For the sentiment, I used different colour Memento inks on a polka dot paper stitched circle cutout. The background was blended with Memento inks. 

Materials used on this card:
- Lawn Fawn - Hello Sunshine stamp
- MFT Die-namics - Stitched Circle STAX
- MFT Die-namics - Pierced Square STAX
- Copic Markers for the bee
- Memento Inks: Tangelo, Rose Bud, Bahama Blue, Summer Sky, Pear Tart, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves, Lady Bug, Tuxedo Black
- Ranger Glossy Accents

This card is being submitted to the Lawnscaping Challenge: Off Kilter


Thank you for dropping by. 

*Hugs*

natnatbot

*** Update ***

I am super excited to share with you that I received a Honorable Gnome by the Lawnscaping team. I am so overjoyed for the attention. I can proudly post this badge on my blog. 


3 comments:

  1. aw! this is SWEET!! love that little bee!! he's so tiny, but he's definitely one of my favorite images! love the background and that beautiful sun turned into a flower! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and happy card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete