Monday, May 30, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge 282 - Chirpy Chicks

Happy Monday!  

Here is a simple card to participate in this week's MFT Sketch Challenge.  



This is the sketch for this week's challenge. 

I know Easter is over but I just bought this Lawn Fawn Chirpy Chirp Chirp stamp and this gave me a chance to use it. Unfortunately, I didn't use any MFT products for this challenge but these chicks are overloaded with cuteness. 



It was a simple card to make. I had a lot of fun colouring the chicks in with Copic markers. They reminded me of Peeps marshmallows. I glued on the bunny hats and cotton tail. I stamped the sentiment with three different coloured Memento inks and then stamped it again with VersaMark ink to emboss it. Afterwards I embossed the white background with the We R Memory Keepers Dots embossing folder and glued on the chicks. 



Thank you for dropping by. 

*Hugs*

natnatbot 

No comments:

Post a Comment