Wednesday, May 25, 2016

MFT Color Challenge #45 - Thank Mew

I am so excited to share with you my entry for the My Favorite Things Color Challenge #45.




This challenge features the 4 vibrant colors below.   




The stamps used were taken from the MFT Cool Cat stamp set and colored in with spectrum noir and copic markers. I used the flower pot stamp to create the flower bed. Stamping only half of the vase on each side and then connecting the lines with a black copic multiliner. The flowers were masked off and stamped multiple times. I had to fill in the stems and leaves with the copic multiliner. I also added in a smaller sized flower from a Lawn Fawn stamp set. 

The speech bubble and heart were taken from the Lawn Fawn Chirpy Chirp Chirp and Hello Sunshine stamp set. All were coloured in with spectrum noir and copic markers.




Thank you for stopping by. 

*Hugs*

natnatbot

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this card using these colors! I will try to imitate when I get home! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete